Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Terence & Janice

Opps.. .. i've been neglecting this blog for a while. Just realised i haven been posting anything for weeks. :P

Taken in May, one day after my 3 weeks reservist. I was initially assigned to shoot Terence and Janice. But due to my 3 weeks reservist in May, Wu took over (because their wedding is on a weekday). Then Wu got posted to Taiwan for work and arrived home 1 day before their wedding. For the safety of everyone, Wu decided to quarantine himself at home and told me to shoot their big day. And so coincidental, i was given day off for NS training over weekends. So we went one big round and in the end i am still the one shooting Terence & Janice. Fated la...kekeke...


And i received testimonial from Terence and Janice! :)

Things started just when i saw Alex in my friend's wedding and found he is very good in getting nice post and friendly to all even the guests.
As my wedding date was planned on 4/7/09 but things happen that my wife's grand pa passed on ( sad thing to said) therefore we planned for before 100 days and ended up on 22/5/09.

when inform Alex on the date he told me OMG he is on reservist recommend me his parnter Wu.
Wu understand that we are on the rush and alots of things not in place and he was very helpful in terms of helping us scanning high resolution of our old pictures that no negative, no soft copy and make us a beautiful montage as a gift which make my wife very happy.
And also understand from us that we would like to have the moment for the day only which most video man do not do, Wu helped us to source for Derrick settle our problems.

But he was on hold for quantine due to H1N1 issue that end up Alex have to be activated to do my shoots. lol (seems like alot of thing happen)
Alex is very professional in his shooting skill as and when will guide us what to do and also specially for me who do not like to take pictures so much he did very good work in my photos.
Thank you Alex.

Plus my wife Janice also love her beautiful photo so much that she told me 300 pcs from Alex is not enough she want more.
Hope Alex will do something for her hor.
i buy you coffee when we meet up keke

Overall, Depixel well done and have made our wedding a special and wonderful memories of our lifes.
Terence & Janice

No comments: