Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Khet and Shuhui

We shot Khet and Shuhui ROM last year. This year we had the opportunity to meet them again on their Actual Day Wedding. Their wedding was held over two days which gave us sometime to have an outdoor shoot in the afternoon. The dinner was at Novotel Clark Quay on a Monday night. This is also the first time Wu and I shot in the hotel. And it was really GREAT! We like the overall feel of the hotel. Abit like shangri la. Comments for the food is good and service is excellent. And this is also the first time I witnessed the banquet manager helped the groom to down a glass of liquor prepared by the friends. I was quite shocked :P, in fact everyone was shocked. And its a SHE. While everyone was stunned, she quickly usher the groom away to avoid more sabo. Idea rite! kekeke...

I also met my colleague husband at the dinner who happened to be Khet cousin. Such a small world.

Khet and Shuhui is also one of the rare couple i had who never chased me for the photos. I only managed to deliver the photos to them last night (after 1 month plus :P) and Khet was telling me they are ok with the waiting, no hurry. duh! ok ok enough said... see photos now ok.

They hired a mini bus for their friends!
I like this!
They released all the balloons after the afternoon outdoor shoot. And everyone ran for their life.. because Wu told us we need to seek clearance to release so many balloons incase of aircraft fly by...hmmm...
My favourite wedding band! Yours Truly with Kewei on vocal...awwww....

No comments: