Friday, July 3, 2009

Roy & Joyce

Roy & Joyce engaged me to take their ROM at Orchard Parade Hotel. They had their ROM held in their hotel suite room. Very nice setting. I can see Joyce put in lots of effort decorating the whole room up. With her own very nice customised guests book for signature to balloons, rose petals, wine etc. Simply nice la! I was glad they chose me for their big day to experience this. And they had very cool friends to witness their Big Day.

And they wrote me a nice Testimonial! Thank you!
Hi Alex,

A picture paints a thousand words.

Your picture tells of our love story. You managed to capture the best moments of our life that fully expressed what we felt, in the deepest sense.

We really love the photos that you have taken for us and especially the short but yet impressive photo montage. It captured the main highlights and essence of this joyous occasion. We read about you from your blog that you love to take make up process at the bride place. Unfortunately, on my wedding day I was unable to accommodate you for the session. Nevertheless, our photos were still eye-catching and lovely!

Thank you very much for your great effort and professionalism for making our solemnization a special and memorable one.

From the newly wed couple, Roy & Joyce

No comments: