Monday, December 1, 2008

Alvis & Sindy ROM

This is by far the most 夸张 ROM i ever seen. Why? Because there are 10 photographers (i'm talking about DSLR users) at Sindy's ROM!!! kekeke... So the couple can be sure that all ANGLES are covered.

When Sindy approached me to take her ROM. I felt so stress...because she got many photographers friend who are willing to take her ROM. I will feel pressurised ma. Moreover, she is very critical at photos.. because she took good photos and very critic in colours and B&W. Anyway ok lor, i told her i only take make up and ceremony, because i wanna EAT buffet!! haa haa haa. Moreover i had a wedding job exactly the same day. So i finished with the morning shoot, rushed down to her ROM at 1pm and and finished at about 4pm+, rushed home, bath, changed and rushed off to dinner shoot for the morning couple. I knew i will have no time for lunch and dinner and therefore, the meals at her ceremony is VERY IMPORTANT TO ME for the day. To keep me alive....ha

Anyway, I knew Sindy when i was working part-time during my Poly year 1 holidays. I was working at Marina Metro as wok promoter. Yes, Wok. I still remember the brand, Meyer (Auntie ah, this one non-stick one ah, must use wood ladder to cook hor blah blah blah) kekeke. She was working there as some promoter, can;t remember. Then we are in the same poly, took some similar subjects in school, then i went with her to australia for studies for 2 years, stayed with her under one roof for 1 semester and it is thru her i knew my wife. Then coming back to Singapore, she intro me to DSLR about 3+ years ago. Thats where i learned about DSLR and get a bit serious about photography and eventually led to wedding photography.

Anyway, back to the ROM. I was so shacked out when i reached her hotel without lunch. So managed to snap a few shots during her make up and ceremony. The best thing about this ROM is i get to shoot what i like (no group photos...woo hooo). Group photos are taken care by other photographers.

I have done up a slideshow for her. But i messed up the slides timing and too lazy to change it :P. So bear with it ya.
OK have a look...see if u can spot the 10 photographers!

No comments: