Thursday, December 18, 2008

Andy & Lynn

I don't recall meeting Andy & Lynn before their wedding day. So when i reached Lynn house early in the morning, I have no idea who is the bride. Good thing is Lynn was already in her wedding gown. So obviously she is the bride, so thats easy to identify. ha. Bad thing is ... I missed the make up process. I just love to take make up process at the bride place. If i am to choose a favourite time of a wedding day to shoot. It will definately be the make up process. The worst or something i don't like to shoot....group photos at dinner. kekeke. That is i am given a choice la...... Obviously me and Wu are so chin chai that whatever the couple request to shoot, we will oblidge.
Ok, cut the words, show u pictures better la.



The gals took so many pics with this boy together. I managed to take this group shot for the gals. I am so so so so envious of him...hee

No comments: