Wednesday, November 26, 2008

1 Colour 5 B&W

I've been working my ass off this 2 weeks. Knocking off late at work frequently now. Workload is getting heavier and heavier as days goes by with peak period starting from December to April (in case u wondering what i am talking about.....i am referring to my full time day job). Wedding Photography isn't that light either. But at least it is coming to an end soon with 6 more jobs to shoot before New Year Day. woo hoooo... Lucky i have quite a few days of annual leave to clear and should be grounding myself at home to finish all couples photos (i have 5 couples photos to edit. Gosh!!). Ok i shall stop here.....do photo le...But some preview first........ I am beginning to love B&W. I wonder Ken likes or not...hmmmmm...


Ken, in case u are wondering, your photos are 80% ready (Wu completed le, left me only).... kekeke...This weekend should get liao la. Working on it now... Left dinner shots. :P

No comments: