Saturday, March 1, 2008

Jeremy & Carie

I remembered i made a blunder.

Carie called me one morning to arrange for a meet up to view my work. I think it was a Friday or Thursday and I'm not sure if i mentioned Saturday (i tot i got say leh...) but i remembered i told her, "ok meet at 2pm".

2pm that very day, my HP phone rang... Carie said "I am here already, where are you ah? how come i cannot see you".

I tell you, fwwwaaaaahhh... the moment i heard this from Carie... i was stunned and my heart nearly stopped beating that afternoon. I was totally speechless. I think my face went pale. I was holding my HP, standing up at my workstation and staring at my office ceiling.... i couldn't utter a word.... too shocked liao...kekekeke.

I recovered from my shocked after like 10 seconds and i said HUH!!! WHAT!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! OMG!!!! NOT TODAY!!! faintzzzz...... I was so embarassed and sorry about the whole thing and keep apologizing to her. She was really nice. She said it was ok. Really, I am so touched and at the same time felt super duper guilty!! (I think for most people, sure screamed at me liao!!!!).

I told her i will go to any destination of her choice that very night to show her my portfolio. Heng she stayed near me....HAHAHAHAHA... I met her that night and treated her to Starbucks Coffee (wait, i think is ice earl grey tea or what. She did't drink coffee). And the best part is, she decided to use our service for her wedding...phew!!! Tu Tu la me..haiz...hope it wont happened to anyone again. My heart cannot take it.... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa thanks for the preview!

so gan cheong to see the pics!

aiya dun worry about that blunder la.... i think i also blur... i might hv heard wrongly too...
anyway.. an excuse for me to go shopping downtown... haahaa

wah my dad look so cool in the background!

Alex said...

pai seh pai seh....will pass u photos real soon..... :P