Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am back!

Finally, after two weeks of reservist, I am back! Email responses from me should be faster from now on. You should be able to see me in msn during the day...kekeke. And some of you should be hearing from me soon to meet up for discussion and portfolio viewing.

I have also cleared quite abit of couple photos and ready for delivery this weekend. Yoo hooooooo!!! I am almost "CLEAN" from backlog liao...YES!!!


For the first time, I kindof missed my two weeks reservist.
I missed all the "crap" i had with my mates in camp.
I missed my power nap in camp (rushed thru our lunch to Zzzz for 1 hr at the library. And not forgetting ZZzzzz in between lessons...hehe).
I missed the sun! I am getting fairer each day!! yucks....!!! The sky has not been kind to me for that two weeks. It was raining most of the time. And i hated that, because it was damm muddy outfield... haizz..
I got silver for IPPT...wooohoooo....$200 bucks. kekeke....

ok enough said... show u some pictures....

On another note, today is a very sad day for me. One close colleague last day in office. I been working with her for almost 5 yrs. Haizz..
I will miss the times we work together for the past 5 years.
I will miss crapping with her.
I will miss go lunch with her.
I will miss gossiping with her.
I will miss her buying coffee for me.
I will miss her great help she provided in our work.
I will miss her in our team.
I got one less person to complain to now...haizz.
Our office just lost another babe...haizzz.
I was smiling away the whole day. I felt happy for her to move on. But deep inside me...haizz... Sad la...real sad. I wanna cry le.... :0(
Good luck and all the best my friend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the venue of the couple's dinner. Where is it btw?

Alex said...

Hi Life Journey,

If i remember correctly, it is held at Conrad... They have it half outdoor, and half indoor. Outdoor got live band. Indoor got aircon lor.... cooler inside.

Anonymous said...

is the vacancy still opened for that lady whom have just left ?

Alex said...

Hi Janis...faintzz...haha... u want meh?