Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Morale Booster

I received a sms from a January 08 Bride last weekend

Hi Alex,
the photos are very very nice. Really thanks a lot for putting in so much effort. Really brings back many great memories.
Hope your business will do better and better :) Thanks

Morale Booster!!!
Yeah!! You happy, we depixel also happy!!

And then another sms follows...

I recommend you to my friends.....
.......Think you all should start to charge professional prices. :)

Faint....!! which means our prices now very low lor... :(
Not the first time people tell us already. And usually only tell us after we gave them their photos...ok ok..will review our prices very very soooooon.

(i can see Wu nodding his head furiously..... kekekeke)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Alex,

reading your blog really makes me look forward to work with you and also get to know you much better.
gambatte ne.

your June couple,
Jason and Maggie

Alex said...

oh hihi Jason & Maggie

Good to see ya here.
Hows preparation coming along? kekeke...

See you in June!!

Anonymous said...

oh you made me feel so guilty! TuT I think I only know the value of your work when I saw how hard you all worked on the actual day, and when I got to see the final product. I'm so sorry... I recommend you all to more friends ok?! :)

Just want to tell all visitors out there, who are interested in depixel's work, they are GREAT! I think we are really lucky to engage them.

Jia you guys!!!

Lin Sia

Anonymous said...

preparation has been quite slow cuz we are busy doing up the house now... biggest project of our life seriously.. hanging on there and enjoying the process!
all the best for your IPPT!
huat huat ah! hee.

jason & maggie

Alex said...

Lin Sia
WAHAHAHAHAHA.... Dont feel guilty la..i know you two are really really nice people (we knew from the first time we met at bugis already). And like i said, you all happy with our service & end product, we also happy ma. :)


Jason & Maggie
yeah, house renovation stuff can be quite headache... Anyway, good luck to both of you and hope to see it on your actual day.

IPPT, haizz... still cannot achieved my last yr timing of 11.11 leh...haizz. Jia lat liao... this yr preparation time shorten to only 3 weeks due to heavy work load. Been getting 12min+.
Anyway, good luck to myself....and I WANT MY $200!!!! RRROOOOAAAAAARRRR.....