Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shawn & June

Ever since Shawn & June signed us up 1 year ago, I've been looking forward to their wedding. I dunno man, but i just find they are one unique couple that i have encountered so far.

Beginning of this year, i was told that i need to help up in my workplace audit. The date to audit is exactly on Shawn & June wedding date. I was shattered! Totally sianz at that point in time because my leave sure wont get approved and i wont get to shoot them. Then in July, i got transferred to another department and i thought i can escape the audit. No, i was wrong. I was told i still need to go back to my previous department to finish up till the audit is over. haizz... Not only i wont be able to shoot them, i have to find someone to take over me. Then came August i recevied a good news that the audit was postphoned to 2009. Wooo hoooo!!

And there u go, i was a happy man at their wedding day. I am glad I did not missed this wedding. Very interesting and I am very satisfied with what i produced. Oh, i also met my mum friend at the wedding. She told me maybe my mum may know June's Mum.

Ok, enough said.. i have done a slideshow for them. I have been listening to U2 song lately. Decided to chose this one for the slides.
(click the image for slideshow)

No comments: