Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Photos for Gynae

I was asked to produce my kids photos for my wife gynae.

He asked me for Ashley photos 2.5 yrs ago when he delivered her. I was plain lazy then..kekeke... He wanted to pin up those photos on his board (really full of baby photos). That shows how popular he is.

We will be meeting him tomorrow for the last checkup and to avoid kenna suan by him again, i decided to give him these two. Hopefully he is ok with it. Purposely don't want to include my face in it. hehehe...

Ashley is getting real cheeky these days.
I like her hair. So messy... just like her dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wHAA.... very free hor! :P Got do photo or not?? kekeke...
Dun have Ashley's mins old photo ah?
anw hor, it's not messy hair loh, it's Q Q hair like the dad....kekekeke
Oppsss.... anw.. when my turn comes, my kid same la... Q Q hair like parents.... :P

Alex said...

I almost finish with B&N photos liao.... wahahahahaha.

Where got free. No choice leh, have to spend some time dig out photos to pass to Doc.

Anonymous said...

wahahaha..
your little gal cheeky like parents too??? lol