Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You want photos, you got photos.

Wow, i just realised i haven been updating this blog for almost a month. That shows we are really really busy!! Ya, actually June is a hectic month for us. We been shooting like every weekend (both Sat and Sun). Really test our physical limit... It does't help when Euro 2008 kicked off in June. Phew, lucky its all over. One more wedding this coming weekend and thats it for me. I am exhausted. Time to rest and update our porfolio. Wu will be a happy man this coming weekend. Off he goes to Maldives for a well deserve break. Soooooooooo ENVY!!!

Jason told me Maggie is eager to see some preview of the photos we took. OK, since u want it, you will have it (Liao...Buang... i know i'm in deep trouble... couples will start to ask me for preview!!). Hmmm ..eh Jason, u must give something in return ma. WHERE IS YOUR RACHA PHOTOS!!!!! Show me leh!!

Oh, Jason and Maggie went to Racha for their honeymoon. So i have requested them to take tons of photos to show me. I've been there back in 2006. So wanna check out hows the place now. kay poh la... :P

OK enough said... some preview for ya. All pic taken by Wu (i haven finished mine la...).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am truely impress!!
well done. cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!