Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Testimonial 2

Today we received comments from Martyn and Diana whom shot in June 08.... wwooooweeee... :o)

Hi Alex,
Thanks for delivering the wedding photos to us. We are very happy with it. You are Wu really capture the moment(s). Even for the usual boring table by table photos don't look that boring with both your artistic touch. Really like those that capture the expression(s).
Will recommend you guys to our family are friends when they get married.
Yeahhh!!! kekeke....

Side track abit...
I met one couple recently. We chit chat for a while and then i told the gal that i am actually married. Can see she is quite shocked to hear that. She thought i am still single and maybe can introduce some of her jie meissss to me on her actual day...wahahahaha. When i told her got one kid liao, she even more shocked. I told her one more coming ANYTIME now.... i think her jaw nearly dropped...wahahahaha. Before we left, i told her she can still introduce her jie meissss to me one ma..."wink wink"... wahahaha.... ok what... friend only ma...wahahahaha. This month alone i got two offer already (the other one is a colleague from another department). People wanna introduce gals to me. They must be thinking me no life, still single, still young . Anyway, i still pester the colleague to introduce the gal to me (curious ma)... ...HAHAHAHA.. i very friendly one, no harm know more friends what...kekeke....

Mei Siew, if u are reading this hor... remember hor, November hor... dun forget to intro ah...kekeke.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I better talk to your wife.....soon... as soon as possible....tsk tsk!!!!

Wu

Alex said...

HAHAHAAH..... eh, i am merely seeking out business opportunities ma. Power of networking u know.... hahahaahha...... I'm sure many will agree with me, tio boh.... kekeke...

monkeycrab said...

wah u sure anot??? tsk tsk. anyways, they got boys to intro or not? i single and available leh... hahaha.

Alex said...

no worries, i will keep a look out for u. Send me your requirements la.

eh, are u still single and available ... sure or not....hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Geez.... u must be really deprived! :p

Alex said...

Bringal!!!...U....U.....U....!!!! tsk tsk tsk....