Monday, January 28, 2008

No title

6 more couples photos to sort & edit. So many photos and so little time...haiz..
2 more shoots to go before CNY!!
2 couples are chasing me for photos!! Breathing down my neck liao....
I need a rest badly. I was talking to a VG during a shoot yesterday. He has been in this line for many years and he told me a few PGs has passed away due to exhuastion. GULP!! I looked at Wu, he looked at me... WE NEED A BREAK SOON! We decided to declare some weeks off to rest, research, review and to plan. haizz..
I fell sick after a shoot yesterday. Pop in two panadol & 2 running nose pills to last me for today shoot. I lost my voice. haizz..

Despite the lack of sleep and the tons of photos to sort & edit, we enjoyed what we are doing... DUH!! strange...
I discovered today, Wu cannot take durian..WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....really Pengz.
ok enough. A few photos from December shoot.

No comments: