Saturday, January 12, 2008

Editing work halt

I didn't do any editing tonight. I have no more hard disk space!! Gosh..

So i have been spending the whole night transferring files, burning backup copies and organising my hard disk so that tomorrow i can resume my editing work. At the same time i have chosen some photos to update in this blog.

I met Lip Chee & Maggie last year at Eng Wei & Hui Min wedding. I didn't get a chance to talk to them at all last year, but I know both of them were the "brother" and "Sister" of Eng Wei's big day. Maggie sms me one day and asked if i am free on her wedding. Initially we did't want to take up any job that weekend (rest week for me & Wu), but thought of meeting up with old friends, is really too tempting to give it a miss. I decided to take it and persuaded Wu to take it as well. We didn't regretted it at all. In fact we enjoyed it and wanted so much to shoot Jeffrey & Minyun this year. But haizz...we are booked le. So sad.. and I still thought i can meet this bunch of fun and very nice people (and of couse little Eng Wei) for 3 consecutive year. Wu even told me to persuade them to change their wedding date so that we can shoot them. Faint.. HAHAHAHA.. Its a pity. I envy the PG who will be shooting at their wedding.

Well, life goes on... and Maggie, dun forget.. Mahjong!! dun forget me!! My hands itchy le!! kekekeke.... if i have the time.

Oh, before i forget, this is the best ever and loudest "Yum Seng" by the brothers of Lip Chee. Really BEST EVER for me and Wu.... Take a look. RRRROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!
The starting point....store power first... Take deep breathe and start the "yum" slowly..
Yum Yum Yummmmmmm... Look at the energy level and all the veins coming out slowly.....
This is IT!!! FULL POWER!! Grabbed the brother arm..open your mouth wide wide...let your voice out..YUUUUMMMM!!!!
And finally, the "Seng"...
I am so going to miss this at Jeffrey & Minyun wedding this year.

No comments: