Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am Thrilled!

At 1.34pm today, i received an email. I scrolled down and i saw this... My jaw dropped
THE TOP THIRTY PHOTOGRAPHERS FROM THE Q3 '08 CONTEST
I am placed number 17.
hee hee hee...


I scrolled down further to look for my winning pic.
Then i saw this...
Under Emotion Categories, i was placed Number 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost fell off my chair

And here is my winning pic with the judge comments.
I am absolutely thrilled!!!
You can also view the pic HERE


This is really so unexpected. I was hoping to win something (20th placing also good, a win is a win ma).
Who knows, no. 4 placing wor... wow wow wow. Very hard to believe until now.
Thank you Kian Khoon & Li Ching for the opportunity to shoot your wedding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats Alex! :)

monkeycrab said...

wah wah wah thats such good news! congrats wor!

Alex said...

hee hee...thanks!