Friday, August 15, 2008

Sick again..

Crap ... I am sick again...

Ever since my soccer team got disbanned 2 yrs ago (any of u recruiting players? i can play right wing back or right winger. Preferably east side hor, please consider me), i been getting sick quite frequently due to lack of exercise. I also haven been going for my weekly 3km jog on Wednesday evening at bedok reservoir. I also did not join my company soccer team training every friday evening for a long long long time. The members are saying ... Alex is a Tournament Player. Only appear on Tournament day itself. haa haa... I also got feedback recently from my Bowling members that i did not appear in any of the training but only appear during Tournament (somemore i am the Bowling convenor). Haizz... So many things yet so little time for me..especially at the current situation i am in. How how how....!!!


But there is one thing i yet to achieve... i want to Tri... i wanna take part in a triathlon event. I told my friend...give me three years... i will look for her in 3 yrs time to train me up. Few years ago she couldn't even last a 1km jog. I was running with her at the reservoir then. Today, she run like a wind. I couldn't keep up with her anymore. She is a pro triathlete now.


Anyway ... its 1.30am... koon liao....kekeke... And before i go, some pic from the aussie shoot.


No comments: