Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Work Hard Play Hard

On our last day shoot with Dewei and Chuxuan, Chuxuan wanted us to bring tripod while we roam the street at Perth City. She wanted to have a group pics together (actually she wanna tekan us lah!!!).... u can check out the photos below how she tekan us. The next day, Wu and my body are aching all over. I think we jumped at least 20 times for the shoot....... But i think its worth it. Everytime when me and Wu see these pics, we will laugh till pengzzz...Really bring back the good times we had in Perth.


Come to think of it.. this is the first time we actually took a photo with our couple. I think should be the first time... And therefore i decided to show face here. Otherwise i wouldn't even want to post my pics up..wahaha...not photogenic and pai seh mah, what to do. But Wu is different. He is a natural poser. .Just check out the pics below...kekekeke..

Anyway, Thank you Dewei and Chuxuan for the great time together in Perth!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

monkeycrab said...

wah wah wah the jumping pics are really cool!!!