Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ryan & Serene

I been waiting for Boon and Serene (i prefer to call Boon leh...) wedding for months. Somehow I just find them kinda special to me and eager to shoot their wedding. Dunno how to explain how special though. Just special .. just different. Anyway, I finally completed their photos. I must thanked them for being so patience with me. I know their friends have been bugging them for photos... :P ok ok finished liao... This week can pass to you already. Maybe Thursday or Friday night ba. And Thank You for being so understanding and never rush me hor :) . Greatly appreciated!
This period is really tough for me and Wu, so couples... expect some delay from us hor. We are totally burned out.. I think we are getting old :P . Ok Boon and Serene, some preview for you first :)



No comments: