Saturday, September 1, 2007

Photos & Gaming

YES! Finally I completed the August wedding photos before the super busy month of September 2007. At least now I have one week to enjoy abit before our next shoot. Time for some gaming session and also to up my character level in Maple Story. Someone I knew has been bugging me for weeks or months..."Alex!! I level 50++ le, you slow!!" .... "Alex, you are still level 43? gosh!! I am 60+ le" ..... "Alex, i reach 70 le, 3rd job liao!! You weak!!" ..... And the most recent one .. "Alex, i training a new character, now level 30++ le, going to catch up with your main character" (You know who you are :P). I going to catch up... Wait, i still have my PSP, XBOX and Wu's Xbox360..arghhh.. So many games but so little time!!







1 comment:

Mommy Jo said...

Hi Alex & Wu, never knew that we made it to your blog (though without a story) until today!

Thanks for the wonderful photos, helping us to capture all the happy moments & keeping precious memories.

Cheers,
Gevin & Joanna
Married on 5 Aug 2007